Goat‘s milk soap is well known for its creamy lather and skin-loving properties. Naturally high in vitamins and minerals, it’s also rich in butterfat making Goat’s Milk Soap a wonderful moisturizing soap.
Fabulous for sensitive, dry and itchy skin.
Ingredient: Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Sponified Oils of Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Parfum (Paraben & Phthalate Free)
- Oatmeal, Milk & Honey - smells like creamy milk, sweetened with a touch of honey & topped with soothing oatmeal
- Woodland: a fresh, warm woody scent, hearty notes of spice, cedarwood and eucalyptus
Bar Size: 4 oz / 114 g
How to Care for your Handmade Soap
- Keep your soap out of water and let it air dry
- Let your soap drain properly between uses.
- To extend the life of a soap bar - use a wooden slatted soap dish to store between usage
** Always try a test patch the first time using new product. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. It is always recommended to consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medications.
**Product is for External Use Only **