Niacinamide Perfecting Cream
Experience luxurious hydration and replenishment for your visage with Bay Harbour Niacinamide Perfecting Cream. Formulated with the optimal blend of Niacinamide for toning and tightening pores, reducing wrinkles and helping to reduce pigmentation, this moisturizer also contains a beautiful blend of Rosehip Oil, Rosehip Butter, Argan, and Apricot oils for abundant antioxidant and moisturizing power. Niacinamide Perfecting Cream leaves your skin feeling silky soft with a dewy, youthful appearance. Perfect for daily use with sunscreen and nightly for restoration, this premium moisturizer is a must-have.
- Rosehip Oil and Rosehip Butter
- Chamomile Floral Water
- Argan Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Essential Oils of Geranium, Bergamot and Patchouli
- For a complete list of ingredients, see the tab below.
- Niacinamide is the active form of Vitamin B3. A safe, non-irritating natural ingredient which research shows can improve the appearance of aged and photodamaged skin while brightening skin tone, maintaining hydration and balancing oil production.
- Rosehip Oil is extremely high in essential fatty acids and is known to help with dry, irritated, weathered skin. It is reputed to replenish the skin’s moisture barrier and may assist in reducing the visible signs of aging.
- Chamomile Floral Water possesses relaxing properties that are soothing to the skin and senses. Being both an antiseptic and astringent, Chamomile Floral Water has both a cleansing and toning effect.
- Argan Oil enhances the appearance and texture of skin with its rich fatty acid and antioxidant content, easily hydrating, conditioning, and softening both without leaving a greasy residue. Argan Oil is effective for diminishing blemishes and promotes the growth of new skin while boosting its suppleness.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is a gentle emollient oil, suitable for all skin types. Rich in oleic, linoleic and palmitic fatty acids, as well as Vitamins A and E, it is known for its revitalizing, moisturizing and nourishing properties.
Shelf Life: Period After Opening (POA) ~ 6 months Storage: To maintain shelf life and to prevent any contamination, avoid introducing water into the containers and handle products with clean hands. Always replace lids and keep products in a place away from extreme heat, sunlight, and excessive moisture. Size: 50g Glass and Aluminum Jar OR 113g Glass Bottle OR 25g Travel Trial sizePackaging: We go to great efforts when choosing our packaging as we continue working towards our goals of fully recyclable and plastic free packaging. Wherever possible, we opt for glass and aluminum containers. ** Always try a test patch the first time using a new product. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. It is always recommended to consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medications. Product is for External Use Only ** Contains Nut Oil and not suitable for anyone with Nut Allergies