This moisturizing soap gently cleans by drawing impurities and toxins from deep within your pores. Its powerful absorption properties provides an amazing deep clean while naturally and gently exfoliating. Bamboo Charcoal is gentle, but effective, and works especially well to clean and care for all skin types. The activated charcoal powder is derived from Bamboo and is 100% natural.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal Powder is known for its natural deep cleansing and exfoliating properties, which allow it to gently remove dead cells without dehydrating the skin. A gentle yet effective cleanser for all skin types
- Its anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-viral, and anti-microbial activities along with its intensive moisturizing properties make it especially beneficial for use as a body deodorant
- Vegan, No Artificial Scents, No Artificial Colors. Cruelty-Free.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Brassica Campestris Seed (Canola) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) SeedOil, Kaolin Clay, Charcoal Powder (Bamboo Charcoal), Parfum - Green Tea & White Pears (Paraben & Phthalate Free)
Bar Size: 4 oz / 114 g
How to Care for your Handmade Soap
- Keep your soap out of water and let it air dry
- Let your soap drain properly between uses.
- To extend the life of a soap bar - use a wooden slatted soap dish to store between usage
** Always try a test patch the first time using new product. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. It is always recommended to consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medications.
**Product is for External Use Only**